Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Jungle Junkyard

So I am doing a lot of trekking around again. I enjoy being out in the woods. Gives me peace. Walking into a forest, sitting beside a river, creek or lake, or being out on a lake in a canoe, standing on top of a mountain top in full force wind, rain or snow, it is exhilarating, and calming all at the same time. I enjoy watching the interaction of all the animals or just the life that goes on.
Our BC Forests are going through a terrible change though. To start, and I have more on other problems in other posts, I am astounded with the amounts of garbage that is dumped or left out in along nearly every side road or trail you go on.


A dead beer can  

 
                                         A propane bottle one of about 10 that were shot up
                                                               
                                                                           


                              Had a party here at this one there is garbage strewn left and behind me



Here is another with shot gun and rifle shells behind me here is a TV that must have put up quite the struggle was shot muliple times.

There are glass jars shot up, pop bottles, beer and alcohol bottles, plastic jugs, trees.

I will post some more on this next week.

2 comments:

  1. Kerry.. I sympathize! Same on Long Island.. There is something radically wrong with humans so disconnected from the environment that they disperse trash w/out thought. I often take bags to collect trash when I go on walks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your wonderful writing.
    You may need photography & Photo editing tips to enhance your photos. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete